Do you have imbedded stains or discoloration on your teeth from years of smoking, drinking coffee, or eating your favorite foods? Anew Dental & Orthodontics can help! With our professional whitening treatment, you can make your teeth several shades whiter in just one or two visits. This is one of the easiest ways to completely transform your smile.
Our Teeth Whitening Procedure
This common cosmetic procedure is incredibly effective in removing moderate to severe stains from your dental enamel. Not only is this treatment effective, it is also completely pain-free and simple! Here are the three steps you will need to take to make your teeth whiter almost instantly:
- Book your Treatment: This procedure typically needs to be scheduled outside of your routine dental check-up. Discuss with your dentist how many appointments they believe you will need to get your best possible results—this treatment typically requires one or two 1-hour appointments.
- The Procedure: This procedure is actually quite simple. First, your dentist will remove plaque, tartar, and debris from the surface of your teeth. Then, they will place the whitening solution directly onto your dental enamel. Finally, using a heat lamp or laser, your dentist will activate the whitening gel to brighten your teeth.
- Maintain Your Results: Your teeth will retain their whiteness for month after your whitening treatment. To make sure your results last as long as possible, be sure to maintain a proper dental hygiene routine and follow the steps listed below.
Maintaining Your Results
There are a few steps you can take to make sure your teeth stay sparkling white long after your whitening procedure. Here are a few helpful tips to brighten your smile:
- Brush your teeth after meals. You should always be sure to brush your teeth at least twice a day. However, removing food particles from the surface of your teeth immediately after eating helps you to avoid harmful stains.
- Floss regularly. Keeping your teeth healthy is very important to maintaining their beautiful appearance. By flossing daily, you can avoid decay and gingivitis, both of which can discolor your teeth.
- Avoid coffee and other drinks/foods that can stain your teeth. To avoid staining your beautiful new smile, you may want to avoid certain foods and beverages. This includes coffee, tea, soda, citrus fruits, tomato sauce, curry, and soy sauce.
- Visit your dentist at Anew Dental & Orthodontics. Your dentist will help you to maintain your good oral health and provide a thorough professional cleaning to keep your teeth sparkling.
To get your beautiful white smile, call Anew Dental & Orthodontics today to schedule your appointment!